Thursday, April 28, 2011

Scrappin Time :)

Hello :) I had mentioned early in the month that I hosted a Babyshower for a cousin of mine... Well bad me I didn't want to play any games because they take so long, not that this doesn't take long, but I think its way more fun !!! LOL :) What I decided to do for the girls was I covered my kitchen table with Cardstock, Ink Pads, Stamp Sets, Embellishments, etc.... so each guest can have a seat and create their own 8X8 mini scrap page for a baby book I wanted to put together and hand over to my cousin so she can take home with her and fill it with pics of her new lil one, once he or she arrives :) I already had the 8X8 page cut for them. The girls had a great time creating, and let me tell you the ones that have never scrapbooked before sure did a great job on their scrap page :) Hmmm !!! maybe a few new customers :) LOL !!! anyways here's what my table looked like and here is a pic of the girls around the table getting their creative minds to work :) HAPPY STAMPIN.... BEC ~





1 comment:

Margaret said...

What a great idea. I'll have to keep this in mind.