Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Baby Mini 8X8 Scrap Album

Hello Scrappin Peeps :) Here's a little something cute for me to share with you.... I hosted a Babyshower for a cousin of mine, and instead of playing games, I decided to put a whole bunch of FUN SCRAPPIN STUFF out and cover my kitchen table with Cardstock, Stamps, Ink Pads, Punches, Die Cuts, and other fun tools.... I then had each guest create at 8X8 scrap page, with their own ideas.... It was so fun to watch them all, we even had some girls that hadn't scrapped before and did a awesome job :) There were 10 pages all together, so I went ahead and created the cover for the book and I created a page myself... Since we do not know if it's a boy or girl I went with a Curry Yellow color with Brown :) I added the pages from all the guest into the book, punching two holes on left side and inserting ribbon to keep it secured. I added a pic of a few pages created by some guest, at the back page of book I added a list of who created what pages... If you are interested in hosting a workshop and would like to have your guest each create a book like this to take home, it can be family, children or friends themed, get in contact with me and we can set something up... You can e-mail me at beckrodriguez209@yahoo.com or comment on this posting at bottom... Thank you and HAPPY SCRAPPIN.... BEC ~


No comments: