Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hello Scrappin Peeps :) I created this card just to have some B-days cards on hand because I was running out... I used a retired stamp set from Stampin Up (Sorry)... But I just love this set, called "You're just my style" :) I used Pretty in Pink and Black ink pad..... I distressed the actual card in black and the tag in Pretty in Pink.... Once I stamped the dress on Ivory card stock I cut it out and outlined dress with Black Diamond Stickles.... I held the ribbon on the tag with a mini silver brad.... stamped my envelope with cute lil girly images also in the same set..... Now time to look up who's birthdays are coming up.... Oh and I started on my Mothers Day Cards as well... Will post a pic soon :) Thanks for stopping by, in hoping my blog brings you lots of ideas :) HAPPY STAMPIN.... BEC ~

No comments: