Friday, August 28, 2009

Special Thought For You.....

Hi there :) I have to admit, I created this card at the beginning of this year.... I seen this patterned c.s. at the Scrapbook Lounge and just had to grab it off the shelf, a matching print had these pretty pink and black butterflies on it, so what I did was trace the butterfly image in white c.s. cut it out, glued down on my card, then cut the actual butterfly image and popped it up over the white butterfly image, and pulled the wings up a bit, giving it a 3D effect. On the top scallop cut, those aren't tiny holes, they are actually dots I jotted down myself with a black thin marker. Butterfly images are so fun to work with, Big or Small....... Remember to only put your dimensionals underneath the middle of the body, so that you can lift up the wings.... HAPPY SCRAPPIN... BEC ~

1 comment:

summer said...

I love this one Bec!