Friday, August 28, 2009

A New Beginning For Me .......

Ok... Some of yous may be in a bit of shock. I am starting a whole different chapter in my life. This may have been one of the reasons I have not posted my creations for a while, with so many other things going on, there were many priorities I had to think about and make choices on, some were easy some were tough..... But with my true belief in faith, I was able to overcome some hard making decisions. These pics you see here are of a 4bed/3bath, 2 story condo that I moved into in March, along with my 3 boys..... I have a good size patio, to host workshops again. Yes, I am going through a divorce, buts it's for the best. It's the choices we make and how we live that keeps us smiling, and I am enjoying every bit of my new beginning :) My x-husband and I have remained good friends, and I am blessed that my boys understand and still remain very happy young men :) I will post a few more pics of the condo very soon. I will be posting new creations more frequently as I'm back into the swing of things, to expand your creative ideas...... HAPPY SCRAPPIN.... BEC ~





No comments: