Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm Back !!!

Ok...... I know your all in shock !!! But yes, I'm still alive... Let's just pretend that I've been posting all this time :) That means, No Comments..... LOL :) Let's see on a Personal level, I have been going through some changes with my Life..... But they are great changes, so don't be alarmed :) Getting myself situated with certain circumstances... But here I am, back in full swing of things.... and a very, very happy Scrapbooker indeed :) I want to apologize to all my fella scrapbookers and customers for not posting.... But I'm sure you's didn't need me to continue being creative, you all do wonderful work...... I know I sure didn't stop my Mother... She has been scrappin away... I will post some of her pages soon, along with some projects I have been working on.... Thank you all for the Understanding with my M.I.A. status.... Looking forward to sharing with yous what our hearts desires to create.... HAPPY SCRAPPIN... BEC :)

No comments: