Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Small Wedding Gift :)

Here is a small wedding gift I put together for a friend here at work, his daughter just recently got married.... I decided to make her a small pkg of Hand Made Thank You Cards with matching envelopes, so she can send out to some of her guest. I used her wedding colors, and added some Bling (Stickles) to the Japanese flower branch :) I love this stamp, it's so elegant... Stamped the tissue that went into the gift bag with Hearts and Butterflies.... BEC :)





1 comment:

Angie said...

Thank you for your message. I love your style, and thank you for the link to your blog. - Here is the beginning of mine if you would like to drop by....

http://angiecr8ts.blogspot.com/




I haven't posted anything lately. That is all about to change.

Have a great week!