Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Granddaughters 1st Yr. B-day Party !!!

Hello Peeps :) Sorry it took me so long, but I am finally having some free time to post to my site here... I have many projects, and ideas to share with you.... First of all here are some pics of my granddaughter Amaya's 1st B-day party I hosted at my home... She had 2 big parties, I went ahead and went with a Butterfly & Flower theme, her other party was Minnie Mouse themed :) If you notice in the first pic, I made the cupcake toppers... Stamped a lg. butterfly along with some flowers, cut them out and glued them to mini Popsicle sticks... they really made the cupcakes stand out. Part of the party decor was scrapbook pages made by me of my granddaughter from birth to throughout her months before turning the BIG 1 :) I created the Candy Buffet table myself too, making my own decorations, and lil quote sayings... again I added butterfly cutouts from my stamps, and popped them up here & there... It turned out really nice and most of all Bright & Colorful, just the way I wanted, and just as my granddaughter has given me... A Brighter Life :) Thanks for stopping by... There are more projects to follow :) HAPPY STAMPIN... BEC :)





























1 comment:

mackyton said...

What a fabulous kid’s party place! Loved watching these little kiddos having fun! You know dear my daughter’s first birthday is about to come and I have hired event venues Chicago for party. It’s quite exciting for me to celebrate my child’s first birthday!