Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I'm a Proud Grandma !!!

Hello there :) Well as you can see here, I am now a proud grandma of a very beautiful lil girl Amaya Marie Gonzales... who has brought nothing but Delight and Love to my heart.... had never imagined being a grandmother at the age of 40, but boy has this little gal brightened my life :) She is the daughter of my oldest son Tony along with his girlfriend Andrea.... Who is a wonderful mother :) GOD has blessed us all. I am having so much fun wanting to purchase so many darling lil girl clothing.... For I have been the mother to only boys... Tony, Sonny & Jesse. Every lil cutsie dress I see I want.... LOL !!! I'm looking forward to being an awesome grandma, along with being a best friend to my precious granddaughter as she grows :) and looking forward to giving her what I couldn't to my boys at such a young age in my life..... Thanks for stopping by. HAPPY STAMPIN, BEC ~






No comments: