Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Old Guys Rule......

Hi there you all..... Sorry about the bad reflection on this layout.... I need to find myself a nice place in my home to take pics of my creations... Lighting has allot to do with how your pictures of your layouts come out. Here's a page I did of my dad's retirement... Yes it was a few years ago, and I'm barely doing a layout. Bad me........I found this really neat Old Guys Rule printed paper, and I really liked how I was able to match it up with a purple plum color cardstock. One of the pics has a backing of the same print paper. Can you tell? Using my small bitty letters, I stamped "life is good".... I also used Stampin' Ups rub-ons in white. The pack also had a saying, "Life is Good". Added a few antique colored brads, and wala... HAPPY SCRAPPIN.... BEC~

No comments: