Thursday, January 8, 2009

Getting Creative....

Sorry... I was totally MIA... I just have been so busy with the holidays & family life, that I haven't got around to getting creative to post some projects. But I finally got some scrapbooking done, so I will be posting layouts throughout the next week. This is a little gift I packaged up and gave to my aunt Sylvia. It's a CD that I made and made my own cover, along with some acrylic stamps. For the bag topper and the cd cover, I used the Holiday Treasures Designer Paper from Stampin Up... The "Have a honey of a day card" was created using the "Just Buzzin By" stamp set that will be featured in the New Catalog coming soon. It's such a cute set, and easy to work with, meaning stamping and coloring in. Perfect for cards and scrap pages. I used my pastel chalks, which collected a little dust..... so it was nice to get them out again. Thanks for stopping by, and keep visiting, I promise I will post more fun stuff.... HAPPY STAMPIN.... BEC ~


No comments: