Friday, July 6, 2012

4TH OF JULY - 2012

Hello Stampers :) WOW !! I can't believe we are in the middle of the year already... Time flies when your havin fun, making projects :) I created this cupcake stand and made my own cupcake toppers to go with the theme for the 4th of July party that was hosted at our home. I think the last time I made cupcakes was when my boys were in elementary school, they're in their 20's now..... The flower arrangements I made to place throughout my home. The Awesome patriotic wreath was made from my talented mother, which she makes me a wreath for all holidays to dress up my front door, as guest walk in they tend to admire it and ask where I got it. I've also had neighbors ask. And the last pic is of me and my little firecracker Amaya (granddaughter)... I found her little 4th of July dress on-line and had her matching headband specially made from a friend who crochets :) Hope all of you had a wonderful and safe 4th...........   HAPPY STAMPIN, BEC ~





No comments: