Friday, April 27, 2012

So Many Smiles :)

Here are a few cards I made in the past couple of days :) I really enjoyed using these 3 colors together on this So Many Smiles card. Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Choc. Chip and Very Vanilla. I embossed the crumb cake cs and distressed it in choc. chip. Stamp sets I used were Vintage Vogue that will be retiring by May 31st, and the saying set was Petite Pairs. The ribbon is from the Masterpiece Ribbon Pkg in the Stampin Up Clearance Rack for only $3.49, comes with 3 diff ribbon styles & colors (3 yds ea.) added a flourish embellishement and a Everyday Enchantment Brad.... HAPPY STAMPIN - BEC ~
 On this 2nd card, I used Lucky Limeaid CS, Everyday Enchantment DSP, ribbon and brad as well, Vintage Vogue SS. Lucky Limeaid & Calypso Coral inks. The butterfly image is from a retired stamp set.

2 comments:

Tinker Leo said...

What stamp did u use for the brown background? I like it!!! :)

Bec said...

On the lighter shade brown (crumb cake) background card, I embossed it first with embossing folder then I distressed it with a pinecone ink distresser, and it gave it this antique type of look.