Thursday, September 1, 2011

Minnie Mouse Cupcake Toppers :)

Hello Scrappin Peeps :) So I have been asked to come up with a Minnie Mouse themed cupcake topper for my granddaughters party coming up soon... And well Wala !!! Here it is :) I made 50 of them... She will be having 2 parties to celebrate her little self turning the BiG 1 :)... The party I am hosting will be Bright Flowers & Butterflies... So keep on a look out here on my Blog for pics of all the decor I will be creating.... The Minnie Mouse silhouette here uses 2 diff. size circle punches from Stampin Up as the ears & face... I also used the 2 diff. scallop circle punches from Stampin Up... Added some Silver stickles and a red/black thin grosgrain ribbon as her little bow.... and glued a Popsicle stick to the back with ( Zip Dry) glue, sold in scrapbook stores... I love this stuff, it's clear and dries so fast and sticks on great !!! Thanks for stoppin by... HAPPY SCRAPPIN... BEC :)


1 comment:

scrappychica said...

Hi Becky, I'm popping over from SCS. I trully loved your Minnie cake topper. It isnpired me to try and scraplift it. My idea (surely not original) was to replicate your design and use it on the front of lolipops to be passed out during Halloween.
I have a Micky punch by EKSuccess, then used 2 different scallop punches. Seems like an easy enough project for my mom and the girls to work on. They had about 150+ trick-or-treaters last year. thanks for sharing your awsome creation!