Friday, August 5, 2011

My Little Princess :)

Hello Scrapbookin Peeps :) Here are some Scrapbook pages I created of my Granddaughter Amaya who is now 10 months... I created them while I was on vacation from work for 2 weeks.... it's been a while since I had scrapbooked so I had to get back into the groove of things... LOL !!! But once I did, I scrapped for two with my Mother... We had a blast and got allot done :) What I really enjoying doing is makin or creatin my own embellishments to lay on the page.... For instance on this first page here I created my own tag, saying irresistable Sweet, Priceless and the #5 square tag... Something like these would cost you $5 at a scrapbook store, you save lots of money by creating your own.... and they come out just as nice, maybe even better :) LOL... Don't you think so??? Hoping these pages brought you some inspirations to get scrappin :) HAPPY SCRAPPIN OR STAMPIN... BEC *





























No comments: