Friday, February 11, 2011

My Scrap Desk/ Area :)

Hi there :) So here are some pics of my new organized Scrap Desk/ Area I wanted to share with you all.... I purchased the cube pieces from Michaels, and arranged the pieces to my desire :) The black leather chair was a B-day gift from my brother & sis-n-law :) in the first pic, this cubicle drawer holds my punches, the second pic is a shelf that holds my glue sticks, CD box that holds all my photos on CD format, some ribbon spools and underneath are my boxes that hold my 48 ink pads :) the third pic is a really cool magnetic board that ea. container holds all my brads and other embellishments, I placed my stickles along the top of board, above it to the right is a mouse pad that says Scrapbooking Girl which holds a photo of my Wonderful Boys :) and the fourth pic is of the whole desk, nice, organized & clean..... for now that is :) LOL !!! Now that everything is nice & organized it is much easier to put things right back where it belongs :) Hope this may bring some inspiration :) and remember you can get these cubicles on sale with your 40% off coupon from Michaels.... Gettin a piece here and there helps as well :) HAPPY SCRAPPIN, BEC ~









No comments: